Getting Your Springfree Installed
There are two options for getting your new Springfree Trampoline installed at home:
- Installation by the Springfree team
- Installation by you
Springfree Trampoline has a team of professional installers available to get your new Springfree up and ready for jumping! Use our Delivery and Installation Calculator tool (to the right) to check for installation availability and charges in your area.
- Once your order is complete and your payment finalised, we will call you within two (2) business days to schedule your installation.
- Your delivery / installation will then take place within (10) business days of being scheduled.
- We’ll confirm the date of your installation with you. If you have any special requests for dates, let us know as soon as possible. We’ll try our best to accommodate requests, dependant on availability.
Enter post code to get an estimate for delivery and installation cost.
Important Information About Installation
To ensure safe installation of your new Springfree, our installer can only complete installation if the space meets the following conditions:
- Flat, even and solid ground.
- Safe lateral clearance space of 1.5m on all sides of the Springfree.
- Minimum height clearance of 6m (from the ground up) from all hard surfaces – e.g. over-hanging branches, cables, roofing, or power lines.
- Clean and free of obstacles and debris.
If you purchase our trampoline installation service and already have a tgoma unit, our team can install your tgoma with your trampoline (provided it’s all ready to go).
If you’ve purchased tgoma separately to your trampoline or if you want your tgoma installed after your trampoline is assembled, you can purchase tgoma installation separately for $99.
To book the tgoma installation service, simply give our team a call on 1800 586 772.
You can also self-install your tgoma, following the instructions in your tgoma manual.
- Download the tgoma app
- Set up your family account (you’ll need your Serial Number)
- Set up and sync your tablet to your Springfree Trampoline once it’s installed.
NOTE: While the blue battery pack is water resistant, we highly recommend that you avoid it getting wet and bring it indoors when not in use. *Keep your Quick Start Guide handy for future reference.
Your Springfree Trampoline is supplied flat-packed as a kit, designed to be installed by handy Mums and Dads. Included are comprehensive installation manuals with easy to follow step-by-step instructions. We also have instructional videos to guide you.
For successful installation we recommend:
- Two people working together to make it easier.
- Set aside at least two hours to complete your Springfree Trampoline installation, or three hours to complete your Springfree Trampoline and tgoma installation.
- Read the installation manuals and take the time to watch the instructional videos.
- We highly recommend you read the manual and watch the videos in full BEFORE starting installation.
Disassembly & Reassembly Services
If you need your Springfree moved for any reason, we can help with our Disassembly and Reassembly Services!