Maintenance & Spare Parts
Your Springfree is designed tough and built to last. From the UV stabilised mat and net rods to the triple protected steel frame, every component has been rigorously tested and made with the highest quality materials so you get the same enjoyment, year after year.
At Springfree we are with you throughout the entire lifetime of your trampoline purchase. Should your trampoline be damaged by pets, during a house move or even by natural disaster, our friendly Customer Care team are available to help get your trampoline back to full working order. From maintenance, spare parts and warranty enquiries to trampoline health check reports, we’re here to help.
- A. FlexiNet™
- B. SoftEdge™ Mat
- C. SoftEdge™ Mat Rod Holder
- D. SoftEdge™ Mat Rod
- D. SoftEdge™ Mat Rod Sleeve Set (Sleeves only)
- E. FlexiNet™ Enclosure Rod
- E. FlexiNet™ Rod Sleeve Set (Sleeves only)
- F. Bolt Sets
- G. C-clips (pack of 12)
Health Check & Trampoline Maintenance
Like any outdoor product, your Springfree Trampoline will require a health check and a little maintenance from time to time to ensure it remains in great condition.
When you’re out watching the kids bounce or you’re mowing the lawn around the trampoline, take a minute to cast your eye over the trampoline, paying particular attention to these areas:
- The net - check for fraying or holes.
- The mat - check for holes or tears.
- Yellow banding - check the stitching and fabric for deterioration.
- Frame - inspect for paint chips, rust marks or dents. It’s also important to regularly check that the drain holes on the underside of the frame are clear and unclogged.
- Rods and net poles – check your rod sleeves are intact, properly installed and are not slipping down.
- Net Poles – ensure these are fully inserted up into the pockets at the top of the net
- C-clips – check that none are missing (these are under the frame at the bottom of the sockets that hold the net poles)
- If you do notice a component that has changed or is not as it should be please contact the Customer Care Team on +1800 586 772.
Cleaning Your Springfree Trampoline
Always keep the trampoline free from leaves, sticks, snow or debris. Pay particular attention to debris that gets caught between the mat and the net – shake it out to avoid build up.
To ensure your trampoline remains in top condition, we have developed a Care Pack which will help care for your favourite piece of backyard equipment and keep it looking its best!
The Care Pack contains:
- Mighty Mat & Net Wash
- Slick Zip Lubricant
- Fab Frame Finish
- In true Springfree Trampoline style, all products in the Care Pack are fully biodegradable, food grade and completely safe for contact with children and pets.
Please note: some cleaning products contain harsh and abrasive chemicals, which can cause damage to your trampoline and break down the UV protection. We strongly recommend avoiding using regular household chemicals on your Springfree Trampoline.
Foreign objects can damage your Springfree Trampoline.
Please don’t allow sharp objects onto your Springfree as they may harm your children and/or damage your Springfree Trampoline.
Ensure any play toys, balls and foreign objects are not stored permanently in your Springfree Trampoline. Some toys, clear balls in particular, can magnify the sun's UV rays and potentially create burn holes in the mat of your trampoline.
If you have any other questions about caring for your Springfree Trampoline, please call our Customer Care Team on +1800 586 772.
Springfree Services – If you require assistance to fit any replacement parts to your trampoline or are unsure of the condition of the parts of your trampoline, we have fully trained installers that can help get your trampoline back up and the kids jumping again. Please contact our Customer Care team on +1800 586 772 to find out if this service is currently available in your location.
Our team can check all the components of your Springfree, note down any parts that may need replacing, and we’ll contact you after to discuss the options for repairing or replacing any parts required.
Ask our friendly team about booking an inspection service today! Call +1800 586 772 to book!