Springfree™ Trampoline endeavours to ensure the privacy and security of all details submitted online.
Springfree™ Trampoline is a fully registered company. We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act and will not disclose customer information to third parties other than as required by law. The Springfree™ Trampoline web site is hosted on a Secure Site using leading secure server software (SSL - Secure Socket Layer) and all sensitive information is entered in a specially protected part of the site that no one can see. All of your personal information (including credit card information if provided) is encrypted (coded).
Terms and Conditions
All rights, including Copyright, Design and Trade Mark rights in this web site are owned by Springfree™ Trampoline. Any and all use of the site and/or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Springfree.
- Springfree™ Trampoline has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the content on this site and all supporting printed material. To the extent permitted by law, Springfree™ Trampoline disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of this information, including all descriptions of our product and prices.
- Springfree™ Trampoline shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to any person resulting from the use of Springfree™ Trampolines' website or the use of any information contained within this web site.
- Visitors to any web sites linked to springfreetrampoline.com, but not operated by Springfree™ Trampoline, are subject to terms and conditions of that web site. Springfree™ Trampoline does not extend any warranties, guarantee or promises of any kind to visitors of sites linked to springfreetrampoline.com. Furthermore, Springfree™ Trampoline shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of the use of any website linked to springfreetrampoline.com, or of its goods, services or information.
- We cannot guarantee that all colour monitors will accurately reflect the colours of our products, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of poor colour representation.
- All items are subject to availability
- In using this web site, the user shall agree to indemnify Springfree™ Trampoline against all claims, liability, damages, losses and costs arising from any breach of these conditions by the user or the use by any person accessing the website using user's membership information.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any order or refuse to transact with any person for any reason whatsoever and at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw any of the products advertised or offered at any time. Descriptions and prices on this web site are displayed on an invitation to treat basis only, and do not constitute a legally binding offer
- Any waiver by us of any of our rights under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of our rights in relation to any proceeding or succeeding breach of any term.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time, whereupon the user will be deemed to accept these changes, and it is the responsibility of all users to check the conditions regularly.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
Springfree™ Trampoline is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act as well as other applicable legislation, such as the Spam Act, the Do Not Call Register Act, and health privacy legislation.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We collect your personal information to either complete your order, or because you provided your details to us, to recontact you about a specific enquiry.
The personal information we collect about you depends on the dealings you have with us. Personal Information is information about an individual who is reasonably identifiable and the information we may collect includes your name, contact details, address and postcode. When making a purchase we may also collect your credit card details, delivery address and/or information that allows us to identify you when picking up in-store. We may also ask you to provide your date of birth and gender.
The dealing you have with us during which we may request this information include:
- Purchase a product from one of our stores
- Make a purchase online or using an electronic device such as an iPad when in-store or when you otherwise set up an online account.
- Provide information via social media pages such as Springfree Facebook pages, or our Twitter or Instagram accounts or other social media sites or Apps.
- Attend a Springfree function or event and you choose to give us your details to receive our e-Brochures and newsletter. If you choose to receive further information from Springfree™ Trampoline in the form of a phone call, we will offer you the choice to opt in or out of that contact.
- Enter a competition or complete a survey in online or printed format.
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features.
- Send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via our Customer Service Centre.
- Submit a fundraising application
- Registering a Warranty or making a claim Purchasing Spare parts
Collection of personal information through websites and Apps
Information is automatically collected through your use of the Springfree™ Trampoline websites, Affiliates’ websites and Apps, through cookies. Cookies are small text files that websites or apps may place on your computer or device. Most often, cookies are used to recognise repeat users of websites and remember user preferences.
Springfree™ Trampoline only collects sensitive information (e.g. health information) where it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities and either you have consented, or we are required or authorised by law to do so.
Collection of personal information by Springfree™ Trampoline third parties resellers or wholesalers
A number of third parties sell Springfree™ Trampoline and they may collect your personal information (e.g. when you join their mailing list, or recording your product preferences). Springfree is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties and this Policy does not apply to them.
How do we use your Personal Information?
- To complete the ordering process.
- To provide you with information about new products, services, special offers, and events.
- Customise and/or personalise your communications and shopping experience.
- Better respond to your customer service enquiries.
- Communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs.
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features.
- To provide any associated loyalty program.
- Promoting Springfree™ Trampoline and its products and services, including through direct marketing, events and competitions, public relations and social media
- Performing research and statistical analysis, including for customer satisfaction and product and service improvement purposes. This may include matching information we collect against other information held by third parties. We may also use and disclose de-identified data for these purposes. Helping us tailor existing or develop new products, services or offers, and to help us selectively target promotional offers and opportunities.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Springfree™ Trampoline protects our customer data, and does not release or on-sell personal information to third parties.
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
- Financial institutions for payment processing.
- From time to time Springfree™ Trampoline retains the services of outside contractors to provide services for us. They may be used to ship products, provide technical support, or handle order processing. We require that these contractors keep the personal information of customers secure and confidential. We also require that these contractors use personal information only on behalf of Springfree™ Trampoline.
- Springfree™ Trampoline contracted service providers or partners, including: information technology service providers, venues and event organisers, marketing and communications agencies, research and statistical analysis providers, call centres, hard copy and electronic mail houses, manufacturers and suppliers and regulatory, investigative or government bodies to comply with laws.
We may ask one of these third parties to contact you directly for a specific purpose, and provide us with information collected from you in the course of providing the relevant products or services.
Cross border disclosure
We may disclose personal information to international recipients, who are located in other countries or jurisdictions depending on the nature of the services those recipients provide to Springfree™ Trampoline. These services may include the storage of data and the provision of customer relationship management and mailing services which may be hosted on servers located overseas.
All data hosted in overseas servers is encrypted and is only accessed via our Australian based company for the purposes stated above.
Data quality and Security
We hold personal information in a number of ways, including in printed documents, electronic databases and email contact lists. Printed documents may be held at Springfree™ Trampoline head office, or archived in secure offsite facilities. We take reasonable steps to:
- Ensure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, up to date and complete and relevant to the requirements of our business dealings with you;
- Protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and interference as well as from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for purposes permitted by the APPs.
You can help us keep your information up to date, by letting us know about changes to your details. If you ask us to correct personal information that we hold about you, or if we are satisfied that the personal information we hold is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, we will take reasonable steps to correct that information.
Direct marketing and opting out
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from Springfree™ Trampoline or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, follow the unsubscribe links.
By providing your contact details to Springfree™ Trampoline, you consent to Springfree™ Trampoline contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send this information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS, MMS, telephone and any Springfree™ Trampoline applications that you choose to download.
You can opt out of being contacted by:
- contacting our Communications team by email at email@example.com , by speaking to our Customer Service Centre by phone on 1800 586 772 or by writing to the Communications team at PO Box 819, Buderim QLD, 4556.
- advising us if you receive a marketing call that you no longer wish to receive these calls; or
- using the unsubscribe facility that we include in our electronic messages (eg email, SMS or MMS) to opt out of receiving those messages.
If you provide us with an email address or phone number, you consent to electronic communication such as notices or reminders being sent to you via that address or number.
As part of our marketing activity, we show ads on third-party websites across the Internet. We make use of Google analytics features which aid our targeting of advertising according to visitor demographics and interests. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by changing your personal settings via the following link Ads Settings.
Springfree™ Trampoline and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website. The cookie analytics are used to report our ad impressions and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services related to visits to our website. No personally identifiable information is collected in that process.
You can also select other opt–out options from Google here.
Changes to this Policy
By sharing photos on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook with the hashtag #springfree, #springfreetrampoline or by responding to Springfree Trampoline’s photo rights request with the hashtag #sharemyspringfree, you are agreeing to the following:
As between you and us, you own all content and information you post or share using the Site (referred to as "User Content"), such as posting or sharing comments, photos, and videos.
You grant permission to Springfree Trampoline a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other Springfree Trampoline marketing purposes, including but not limited to email, and other customer communications, store materials, social media, and other marketing. Springfree Trampoline may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Springfree Trampoline. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that: You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Springfree Trampoline the rights described above; you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
Springfree Trampoline may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason, as well as remove User Content from the Site for any reason