Terms & Conditions:
Jump for Daniel at Aussie World Event Terms & Conditions:
No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as authorised by the venue.
Code of Conduct
Aussie World's General Admission Terms & Conditions.
- Jump for Daniel event entry tickets exclude coin-operated games, Side Show Alley games, lockers, attraction and ride photographs, souvenirs and food and drinks. These are all available to purchase separately.
- Jump for Daniel event tickets include unlimited access to all open rides and entertainment.
- Safety is our highest priority and ride maintenance is essential. Please visit our website to check rides currently unavailable as part of our maintenance schedule http://www.aussieworld.com.au/things-to-do-sunshine-coast.
- All jumpers on the Springfree Trampolines at the Springfree Trampoline Jump Zone must have parental/guardian assistance/help to get in/on and out/off the trampolines.
- All Jump for Daniel event tickets bought together must be redeemed on the evening of 17 September 2016. Jump for Daniel event tickets cannot be separated or used otherwise.
- Jump for Daniel event tickets are only valid for 17 September 2016 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. All Jump for Daniel event tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prices are shown in Australian dollars ($AUD).
- Companion ID – please present your Companion ID Card upon entry. Free entry discount applied to the card holder’s carer only.
- No other ticket discounts apply for this special event fund raiser.
- No pensioner/senior/student concession is available.
- Children under 3 are free.
- All children 0-14 years must be accompanied by someone older who can act in a supervisory capacity (i.e. someone over the age of 18).
- Food, drink and eskies cannot be brought onto the premises. Water is allowed.
- Shirts and footwear must be worn upon entry and at all times within the park. It is specifically recommended that suitable enclosed footwear be worn.
- Your Jump for Daniel event ticket(s) will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase. Please present your Jump for Daniel event ticket(s) at Aussie World for entry. Jump for Daniel event tickets can either be printed or presented on your smart phone or tablet.
Springfree Trampoline R54 Compact Round featuring tgoma Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only tickets purchased online between 5:00AM AEST Monday 22 August 2016 and 5:00PM AEST Saturday 17 September 2016 are eligible.
- The prize is one (1) Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) featuring tgoma and includes Australia-wide delivery. The total prize value is up to $2,153 including delivery. The trampoline will be delivered initially, while tgoma will be delivered separately by November 2016 when first units arrive.
- The Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) featuring tgoma prize draw will take place at 11:00 AM AEST Monday 19 September 2016 via random.org and the prize winner will be drawn at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556.
- The winner of the Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) featuring tgoma prize draw will be published on Thursday 22 September 2016 on Springfree Trampoline’s website at: www.springfree.com.au/competitions
- The winner has until 5:00PM AEST Monday 20 February 2017 to claim their Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) featuring tgoma prize. After this period, if no prize has been claimed, Springfree Trampoline will redraw the competition.
- The redraw will occur AEST 10:00AM Monday 27 February 2017 at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556. The winner of the redraw will be notified in writing via email and will receive a phone call following the prize draw.
- The winner of the redraw will be published on Friday 3 March 2017 on Springfree Trampoline’s website at: www.springfree.com.au/competitions
- Prizes do not include upgrades or additional services, but these can be purchased separately.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age to be considered eligible for entry.
- The prize (trampoline) will only be delivered within Australia and the winner should allow up to 28 days from date of draw for prize delivery. tgoma will be delivered and installed separately by November 2016 when first units arrive.
- Prizes are neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
- Springfree Trampoline does not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
- Employees of Springfree Trampoline are ineligible to enter.
- Springfree Trampoline and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are providing consent to Springfree Trampoline, The Daniel Morcombe Foundation and Aussie World to contact you by email for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
- By entering this competition you grant consent to Springfree Trampoline, The Daniel Morcombe Foundation and Aussie World to use, at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all terms and conditions. The Promoters’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
- Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.
The promoter is Springfree Trampoline, 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556. ABN: 98 108 865 890