1. Why should I sign up to “Get Notified”?
Get Notified is the fastest way to find out when your preferred trampoline model or accessory becomes available to order if it is currently out of stock.
2. When are you expecting out of stock models to be back into stock?
Unfortunately at this point we don’t have a date of arrival for models that are marked as out of stock. However, when you comlete the Get Notified form, we can contact you once we do have more information.
3. Will you be getting all models in for Christmas?
Until we have a confirmation that a model is on its way to us, we would not be able to confirm if they will be available in time for Christmas.
4. Can I layby this until you get the stock?
We are not currently taking any orders, including laybys, on trampolines that are marked as out of stock.
5. When can I pre order this trampoline?
Pre orders are made available as soon as we have an estimated arrival date for the trampoline.
6. How will you contact me once this comes into stock and is available to Pre Order?
Once we have received an estimated time of arrival we will contact you via phone or text message to notify you that they are available for pre order.
7. Can I pay a deposit to secure the trampoline?
To secure a trampoline the order would need to be paid in full. We are currently not taking pre orders on models that we do not have an arrival date for.
8. Who gets priority for stock coming in?
We contact all customers that have expressed interest, via the Get Notified form, and when orders are placed, the stock is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
9. Can we have one of the models that is on display?
Unfortunately our display models on site are not for sale.