12 Facts About Springfree
There's a lot that goes into making Springfree the World's Safest and Best Quality trampoline, here are some fun facts that you might not have known.
1. Every part of a Springfree Trampoline is tested to over 3 million jumps, equivalent to jumping every day for 10 years. So, we know that no matter how many times your children jump on the trampoline, your Springfree Trampoline will perform every time.
2. The Springfree Trampoline safety net is tested to double the industry standard as is made with a tight weave so little fingers can’t get caught and it also won’t run or tear, providing the ultimate in peace of mind for parents.
3. Springfree is the only trampoline that passes the (non-mandatory) Australian safety standards according to testing by independent watchdog CHOICE® and our team of experts are supporting the call for a General Safety Provision – a law that puts the onus on manufacturers and retailers to ensure their products are safe before they're available to purchase.
4. Springfree Trampoline’s super tough mat made of geo-textile construction fabric, with the frame and mat rods, can hold up to 700kg of static weight – that’s the equivalent weight of an African Buffalo!
5. Springfree has several multi-million cycle fatigue testing machines, and a policy that the basic product, and any significant changes to it, are tested for the equivalent of 10 years of backyard use.
6. Every Springfree Mat and Net is individually assessed before being packaged. No other trampoline company does this – most will only check 5% of stock!
7. All the materials that make a Springfree are sourced from around the world where we know that we’re getting the absolute best quality materials.
8. Springfree Trampoline has the best trampoline warranty in the world. It’s the only trampoline to have a full 10-year warranty on the entire product and this comes standard on every new trampoline sold. So not only have you got the safest trampoline in the world, but you also only have to buy it once!
9. Springfree’s philosophy in the design of a safe trampoline has been that the safety features should last at least as long as the trampoline itself. (For a new car it would be unacceptable for the seatbelts to stop working before the car was finally off the road).
10. The mat material used in the Springfree trampolines has a 5,000 hour UV test (required by the standards) which will typically result in 15 year outdoor life.
11. In many trampolines the thread is the first point of failure both for the mat, net and pad connections. In the Springfree trampoline the fabrics, and thread used to make the net connection points, pass a 1,000 hour UV test to ensure they last well.
12. Traditional trampolines with short, stiff springs have a jarring stop to a deep impact on the mat. By contrast Springfree trampolines are designed to provide a relatively soft deep bounce. Doctors and trampoline coaches approve of the benefits of a softer bounce because it puts less load on the jumper’s joints and body during exercise or play, for adults as well as children. This reduces the chance of joint and muscle strain injuries.