COVID-19 - Community Update
Springfree is committed to the health and safety of our customers, our team and the community at large and we can certainly understand why you’d want to have the World’s Safest Trampoline in your backyard right now as you stay home to play.
As it stands, we are open for business and will continue to operate with some additional measures to take into account the advice from the Australian Government Health authorities in regards to social distancing for our delivery service.
Every order receives a phone call and respectfully this does mean while finalising your delivery details we will ask you some questions to make sure we are prepared;
- Are you going to be home during the delivery of your trampoline? (we don’t require this unless this is required for access to the property)
- If you are going to be home;
- We will practise safe distancing – a minimum of 1.5 metres distance between people
- No handshakes on arrival
- Please let us know if you are on a mandatory self-isolation due to overseas travel in the past 14 days, if you or someone you have been in contact with has had or is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
- If this is the case, we would kindly request that everyone at home remains indoors and we complete a contactless delivery for you
- Let us know somewhere our driver can leave any parcels safely – we will take a photo as proof of delivery
NOTE: Due to high demand, we are unable to offer installation at this time. If you have any queries, please call our team on 1800 586 772.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
How and When?
We are doing our best to honour our current delivery time frames which are as follows:
- Delivery to your door
- 1-3 business days for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sunshine Coast.
- 2-7 business days for all other areas in Australia.
- Click and Collect
- Up to 1 business day for processing, then you’ll need to pick up within 5 days. Call us to see if its ready 1800 586 772
Springfree Trampoline conveniently delivers directly to you – anywhere in Australia. See our calculator below to determine delivery costs. Please note, the calculator will display installation costs; however we are unable to offer this service at this time due to high demand.
Delivery Check Availability
Enter post code to get an estimate for delivery costs.
Enter post code to check availability for delivery.
- We are following new practices in light of the COVID-19 developments. Please see above for our delivery and service updates.
- Once your purchase is complete our Bookings team will be in contact to arrange a suitable time for delivery
- Or a Notification of Dispatch will let you know your trampoline is on its way via a freight provider
- We always want to help, so if you have any special requests, please let our team know and we will do the best that we can based on team availability.
Click & Collect
Springfree Trampoline conveniently offers Click & Collect as a FREE service for customers wanting to save on the cost of delivery. Please note: this service is only available to customers living within driving distance of our store locations in Sydney, Melbourne, and on the Sunshine Coast.
- Select Click & Collect as the delivery method at checkout. Your nearest store address for Click & Collect will be automatically displayed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 business hours of placing an order, with your fully paid sales order attached.
- Collect your order in store during business hours. Be sure to bring your purchase documents and Photo ID to collect your items within 5 days of purchase. Please call 1800 586 772 if you can't make it in within that timeframe.
- If you authorise another person to pick up on your behalf, he or she will need to provide the fully paid sales order and require photo identification in order to sign for, and collect your trampoline.
To help with Self Installation, here is some handy information.
Your Springfree Trampoline is supplied flat-packed as a kit, and don’t worry its designed to be installed by Mums and Dads.
Included are comprehensive installation manuals with easy to follow step-by-step instructions. We also have instructional videos to guide you.
For successful installation we recommend:
- Two people working together to make it easier.
- Set aside at least two hours to complete your Springfree Trampoline installation, or three hours for installation including tgoma and the trampoline.
- We highly recommend you take the time to read the manual and watch the videos in full BEFORE starting installation.
Disassembly / Reassembly and Free Backyard Assessment Services
Due to limited availability, if you would like to book either of these service, please contact our team on 1800 586 772.