Getting Your Springfree Home
COVID-19 - Community Update
Springfree is committed to the health and safety of our customers, our team and the community at large and we can certainly understand why you’d want to have the World’s Safest Trampoline in your backyard right now as you stay home to play.
When we contact you to finalise your delivery/installation, respectfully we will ask you some additional questions and make a couple of requests to make sure we are all prepared;
- Are you going to be home during your delivery/installation/service? (We don’t require this unless this is required for access to the property)
- If you are going to be home, we would kindly request that everyone at home remains indoors and we complete a contactless delivery/installation for you
- Let us know somewhere our driver can leave any parcels safely – we will take a photo as proof of delivery
- For installation please make sure we have access prior to arrival and we have a clear area to complete the installation or service with a suitable marker left for trampoline placement
- Ensuring the utmost for your safety as well we will disinfect the installed trampoline contact points before we depart.
We will continue to monitor the situation and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
How and When?
Our delivery time frames are as follows:
- Delivery to your door
- 1-3 business days for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sunshine Coast.
- 2-7 business days for all other areas in Australia.
- Click and Collect
- Up to 1 business day for processing, then you’ll need to pick up within 5 days.
Springfree Trampoline conveniently offers free* delivery directly to you, normally valued up to $309. The Click and Collect service is also free.*Half-price freight applies for WA orders.
- We are following new practices in light of the COVID-19 developments. Please see above for our delivery and service updates.
- Once your purchase is complete our bookings team will be in contact to arrange a suitable time for delivery
- Or a Notification of Dispatch will let you know your trampoline is on its way via a freight provider
- We always want to help, so if you have any special requests, please let our team know and we will do the best that we can based on team availability.
Click & Collect
- Select Click & Collect as the delivery method at checkout. Your nearest store address for Click & Collect will be automatically displayed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 business hours of placing an order, with your fully paid sales order attached.
- Collect your order in store during business hours. Be sure to bring your purchase documents and Photo ID to collect your items within 5 days of purchase. Please call 1800 586 772 if you can't make it in within that timeframe.
- If you authorise another person to pick up on your behalf, he or she will need to provide the fully paid sales order and require photo identification in order to sign for, and collect your trampoline.
If you need help with our disassembly & reassembly services in your area, please give us a call at 1800 586 772.
To help with Self Installation, here is some handy information.
Your Springfree Trampoline is supplied flat-packed as a kit, and don’t worry its designed to be installed by Mums and Dads.
Included in your packaging are comprehensive installation manuals with easy to follow step-by-step instructions. We also have most models on the BILT app, which provides step-by-step, 3D interactive instructions on your phone, as well as instructional videos on our website to guide you.
For successful installation we recommend:
- Two people working together to make it easier.
- Set aside at least two hours to complete your Springfree Trampoline installation, or three hours for installation including tgoma and the trampoline.
- Download the BILT app on Apple or Android and find your model to get started
- We highly recommend you take the time to read the manual and watch the videos in full BEFORE starting installation.
Disassembly / Reassembly and Free Backyard Assessment Services
We are able to offer these services while adhering to government requirements. To learn more about each service, please refer below: