Springfree™ Trampoline endeavours to ensure the privacy and security of all details submitted online.
Springfree™ Trampoline is a fully registered company. We comply with the Privacy Act and will not divulge any information to anyone other than statutory bodies. Springfree™ Trampoline retains customer information for purchase purposes only, and does not disclose any customer information to third parties. Springfree™ Trampoline may however, engage in formal academic research pertaining to the prevention of childhood trampoline injuries. You are in no way obliged to complete these surveys.
The Springfree™ Trampoline web site is hosted on a Secure Site using leading secure server software (SSL - Secure Socket Layer) and all sensitive information is entered in a specially protected part of the site that no one can see. All of your personal information (including credit card information if provided) is encrypted (coded).
Terms and Conditions
All rights, including Copyright, Design and Trade Mark rights in this web site are owned by Springfree™ Trampoline. Any and all use of the site and/or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Springfree.
- Springfree™ Trampoline has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the content on this site and all supporting printed material. To the extent permitted by law, Springfree™ Trampoline disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of this information, including all descriptions of our product and prices.
- Springfree™ Trampoline shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to any person resulting from the use of Springfree™ Trampolines' website or the use of any information contained within this web site.
- Visitors to any web sites linked to springfreetrampoline.com, but not operated by Springfree™ Trampoline, are subject to terms and conditions of that web site. Springfree™ Trampoline does not extend any warranties, guarantee or promises of any kind to visitors of sites linked to springfreetrampoline.com. Furthermore, Springfree™ Trampoline shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of the use of any website linked to springfreetrampoline.com, or of its goods, services or information.
- Those who access this site from outside of North America are responsible for any compliance with any local laws that may be applicable.
- We can not guarantee that all colour monitors will accurately reflect the colours of our products, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of poor colour representation.
- All items are subject to availability
- In using this web site, the user shall agree to indemnify Springfree™ Trampoline against all claims, liability, damages, losses and costs arising from any breach of these conditions by the user or the use by any person accessing the website using user's membership information.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any order or refuse to transact with any person for any reason whatsoever and at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw any of the products advertised or offered at any time. Descriptions and prices on this web site are displayed on an invitation to treat basis only, and do not constitute a legally binding offer
- Any waiver by us of any of our rights under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of our rights in relation to any proceeding or succeeding breach of any term.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time, whereupon the user will be deemed to accept these changes, and it is the responsibility of all users to check the conditions regularly.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We collect your personal information to either complete your order, or because you provided your details to us, to recontact you about a specific enquiry. If you purchase a product from or contact Springfree™ Trampoline regarding a product we will collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. If a transaction is to be made we will collect your credit card information.
You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction
How do we use your Personal Information?
- To complete the ordering process
- To provide you with information about new products, services, special offers, and events
- Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience
- Better respond to your customer service enquiries
- Communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Springfree™ Trampoline protects our customer data, and does not on-sell address lists to third parties.
From time to time Springfree™ Trampoline retains the services of outside contractors to provide services for us. They may be used to ship products, provide technical support, or handle order processing. We require that these contractors keep the personal information of customers secure and confidential. We also require that these contractors use personal information only on behalf of Springfree™ Trampoline.
Choice to Opt Out
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from Springfree™ Trampoline or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, follow the unsubscribe links.