Regular visual inspections of your Springfree Trampoline is the best way to ensure your trampoline remains in great condition and that everything is as it should be.
When you’re out watching the kids bounce or you’re mowing the lawn around the trampoline, take a minute to cast your eye over the trampoline, paying particular attention to these areas:
- The net - check for fraying or holes
- The mat - check for holes or tears
- Yellow banding - check the stitching and fabric for deterioration
- Frame - inspect for paint chips, rust marks or dents
- Rods and net poles – check the plastic coating over all the rods to check for cracking or splits
- Net Poles – ensure these are fully inserted up into the pockets at the top of the net
- C-clips – check that none are missing (these are under the frame at the bottom of the sockets that hold the net poles)
If you do notice a component that has changed or is not as it should be please contact the Customer Care Team on 1800 586 772.
Short on time? Ask us about our Visual Inspection Service. We are always happy to help.
Cleaning Your Springfree Trampoline
Always keep the trampoline free from leaves, sticks, snow or debris. Pay particular attention to debris that gets caught between the mat and the net – shake it out to avoid build up.
To ensure your trampoline remains in top condition, we have developed a Care Pack which will help care for your favourite piece of backyard equipment and keep it looking its best!
The Care Pack contains:
- Mighty Mat & Net Wash
- Slick Zip Lubricant
- Fab Frame Finish
In true Springfree™ Trampoline style, all products in the Care Pack are fully biodegradable, food grade and completely safe for contact with children and pets.
Please note: some cleaning products contain harsh and abrasive chemicals, which can cause damage to your trampoline and break down the UV protection. We strongly recommend avoiding using regular household chemicals on your Springfree Trampoline.
Foreign objects can damage your Springfree™ Trampoline.
Please don’t allow sharp objects onto your Springfree as they may harm your children and/or damage your Springfree™ Trampoline.
Ensure any play toys, balls and foreign objects are not stored permanently in your Springfree™ Trampoline. Some toys, clear balls in particular, have been known to magnify the sun's UV rays and burn holes in the mats.
If you have any other questions about caring for your Springfree Trampoline, please call our Customer Care Team on 1800 586 772.