One lucky winner will take home the world’s safest trampoline, just in time for school holidays!
Bouncing on a Springfree Trampoline brings out the best in our kids; the smiles are wider, the laughter’s contagious and it gets them moving!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only entries that are submitted between 9:00AM AEST Thursday 11 February 2016 and 5:00PM AEST Thursday 31 March 2016 are eligible.
- The prize is one (1) Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) which includes Australia-wide delivery. The total prize value is up to $1,419 including delivery.
- The prize draw will take place at 11:00 AM AEST Tuesday 1 March 2016 via a computer generated draw. Winners will be drawn at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556.
- The winner of the draw will be published on Thursday 3 March 2016 on the Springfree Trampoline website at: www.springfree.com.au/competitions
- The winner has until 5:00PM AEST Thursday 30 May 2016 to claim their prize. After this period, if no prize has been claimed, Springfree Trampoline will redraw the competition.
- The redraw will occur AEST 10:00AM Monday 6 June 2016 at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556. The winner of the redraw will be notified in writing via email and will receive a phone call following the prize draw.
- The winner of the redraw will be published on Wednesday 8 June 2016 on the Springfree Trampoline website at: www.springfree.com.au/competitions
- Prizes do not include upgrades or additional services.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age to be considered eligible for entry.
- The prize will only be delivered within Australia and the winner should allow up to 28 days from date of draw for prize delivery.
- Prizes are neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
- Springfree Trampoline does not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
- Employees of Springfree Trampoline are ineligible to enter.
- Springfree Trampoline and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are providing consent to Springfree Trampoline to contact you by email for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
- By entering this competition you grant consent to Springfree Trampoline to use, at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all terms and conditions. The Promoters’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
- Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.
- The promoter is Springfree Trampoline, 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556. ABN: 98 108 865 890
SEE THE SPRINGFREE RANGE