6475 AU Partnership Mother's Day Classic 2020
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE!
Springfree is proud to support the Mother’s Day Classic and provide everyone who registers for the event the chance to WIN a Springfree Jumbo Round Smart Trampoline including tgoma, Australia-wide delivery and installation* valued up $3,144!
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- Entry is limited to one (1) entry per email.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia.
- Only entries that have registered for the race and also completed the entry form above between 6:00AM AEST Monday, 17th February 2020 and 3:00AM AEST Sunday, 17th May 2020 will be accepted.
- The prize is one (1) Springfree R132T Jumbo Round Smart Trampoline including tgoma, Australia-wide delivery and Installation* (if in Springfree install zone). The total prize value is up to $3,144 including tgoma, Australia-wide delivery and installation.
- Installation is limited to Springfree Trampoline Installation Zones. Check installation zone post codes at https://www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/delivery-installation.
- Tablets are not included with any Smart Trampoline purchase or prize.
- The prize draw will take place at 11:00 AM AEST Monday, 18th May 2020 via a central hosted database and the prize winners will be randomly selected via a computer generated draw service: random.org at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556.
- The winner will be notified via phone and published on Springfree Trampoline’s website at: www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/competition-winners by Friday 22nd May 2020.
- The winner will have until Monday, 24th August 2020 to claim their prize. After this period, if no prize has been claimed, Springfree Trampoline will draw a replacement winner for the competition.
- The redraw of the replacement winner (should this be necessary) will occur at 10:00AM AEST, Tuesday 25th August 2020 at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556. The replacement winner will be notified in writing via email and will receive a phone call following the prize draw.
- The replacement winner (if required) will be published on Springfree Trampoline’s website at: www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/competition-winners.
- Prizes do not include upgrades, accessories or additional services. These can be purchased separately.
- Entries will be collected online on Springfree Trampoline’s website and at the Mother’s Day Classic Events on Sunday, 10th May 2020 in Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide via an event entry form on a Springfree iPad at Springfree’s event display at each event.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age to be considered eligible for entry.
- The prize will only be delivered within Australia and the winner should allow up to 30 days from date of claim for prize for delivery and trampoline installation* (if in Springfree install zone).
- Prizes are neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
- Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd and MDC Foundation Limited do not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
- Employees of Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd and MDC Foundation Limited are ineligible to enter.
- Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd, MDC Foundation Limited and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are providing consent to Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd and MDC Foundation Limited to contact you by email and SMS for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
- By entering this competition you grant consent to Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd and MDC Foundation Limited to use at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
- Promoters’ limitation of liability: The Promoters are not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoters also take no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoters, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.
- The Promoters are:
- Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd: 1/60 Hooper Road, Kunda Park, QLD 4556. ABN 98 108 865 890.
- MDC Foundation Limited: Level 23, 150 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. ABN: 73 926 332 553