Win a Springfree Trampoline!
We’ve partnered with Sunshine Coast Lightning for this awesome prize giveaway!
Enter your details below for your chance to WIN a Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) with Australia-wide delivery – valued up to $1774 – PLUS a Sunshine Coast Lightning Team Signed Ball!
Discover the Springfree Trampoline difference:
- A rod-based system with flexible composite rods (no dangerous springs).
- SoftEdge™ technology mat (no pinch-points, springs or hard frame to jump into).
- FlexiNet™ system (safely redirects jumpers back to the centre).
- Flexible Net Rods (no hard poles to connect with).
- Smart Trampoline™ technology (your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet via Bluetooth)
Simply enter your details for your chance to WIN!
Competitions Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is limited to one (1) entry per email.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Only entries that are submitted between 6:00AM AEST Monday 15 May 2017 and 11:59PM AEST Saturday 20 May 2017 are eligible.
- The prize is one (1) Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) and includes Australia-wide delivery. The total prize value of the trampoline is up to $1774 including delivery. Plus one (1) Sunshine Coast Lightning Team Signed Ball.
- The winner will be judged by Springfree Trampoline at 11:00 AM AEST Monday 22 May 2017 at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556.
- The winner will be notified via phone and published on Springfree Trampoline’s website, by Tuesday 30 May 2017 , at: www.springfree.com.au/competitions
- The winner has until 5:00PM AEST Tuesday 22 August 2017 to claim their prize. After this period, if no prize has been claimed, Springfree Trampoline will judge a replacement winner for the competition.
- The judgement of the replacement winner (should this be necessary) will occur 10:00AM AEST Wednesday 23 August 2017 at 1/60 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, Queensland 4556. The replacement winner will be notified in writing via email and will receive a phone call following the prize draw.
- The replacement winner (if required) will be published by Wednesday 30 August 2017 on Springfree Trampoline’s website at: www.springfree.com.au/competitions
- Prize does not include upgrades, accessories or additional services. These can be purchased separately.
- Entries will be collected online on Springfree Trampoline’s website, and in person at the Sunshine Coast Lightning Round 13 game and combined into the one draw.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age to be considered eligible for entry.
- The prize will only be delivered within Australia and the winner should allow up to 28 days from date of claim for prize delivery.
- Prizes are neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
- Springfree Trampoline does not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
- Employees of Springfree Trampoline and Sunshine Coast Lightning Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter.
- Springfree Trampoline, Sunshine Coast Lightning Pty Ltd and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are providing consent to Springfree Trampoline and Sunshine Coast Lightning Pty Ltd to contact you by email and SMS for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
- By entering this competition you grant consent to Springfree Trampoline and Sunshine Coast Lightning Pty Ltd to use, at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
- The Promoters’ & judges’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
- Promoters’ limitation of liability: The Promoters are not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoters also take no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoters, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.
- The Promoters are Sunshine Coast Lightning Pty Ltd, University of the Sunshine Coast, Level 1, Building T (Health & Sport Centre), 90 Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs, Qld 4556. ABN: 42 615 073 017 and Springfree Trampoline Pty Ltd. ABN 98 108 865 890
- Tablets are not included with any Smart Trampoline purchase or prize.