Springfree trampolines and accessories can still be purchased online, by phone and instore. For phone sales or support, call 1800 586-772. For list of our frequently asked questions, please click here
In case you are wondering what happens after you purchase:
We offer delivery right to your doorstep available throughout Australia. At this stage we are able to maintain our normal delivery time frame of 3-7 days, with 24 hour dispatch for metro areas.
Click & Collect
Springfree Trampoline conveniently offers Click & Collect as a FREE service for customers wanting to save on the cost of delivery. Please note: this service is only available to customers living within driving distance of our store locations in Sydney, Melbourne, and on the Sunshine Coast.
- Select Click & Collect as the delivery method at checkout. Your nearest store address for Click & Collect will be automatically displayed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 business hours of placing an order, with your fully paid sales order attached.
- Collect your order in store during business hours. Be sure to bring your purchase documents and Photo ID to collect your items within 5 days of purchase. Please call 1800 586 772 if you can't make it in within that timeframe.
- If you authorise another person to pick up on your behalf, he or she will need to provide the fully paid sales order and require photo identification in order to sign for, and collect your trampoline.
Safe play is at the heart of everything we do. As families, schools and cities are impacted by the spread of COVID-19, we want to assure you of our commitment to helping you stay and play safe.
Taking into account advice from the Australian Government Health authorities, we’d like to advise that we will be 100% contactless for all delivery and installation services.
Therefore when we contact you to finalise your delivery/installation, respectfully we will ask you some additional questions and make a couple of requests to make sure we are all prepared;
- Are you going to be home during your delivery/installation/service? (We don’t require this unless this is required for access to the property)
- If you are going to be home, we would kindly request that everyone at home remains indoors and we complete a contactless delivery/installation for you
- Let us know somewhere our driver can leave any parcels safely – we will take a photo as proof of delivery
- For installation please make sure we have access prior to arrival and we have a clear area to complete the installation or service with a suitable marker left for trampoline placement
- Ensuring the utmost for your safety as well we will disinfect the installed trampoline contact points before we depart.
We will continue to monitor the situation and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Disassembly / Reassembly and Free Backyard Assessment Services
We are able to offer these services while adhering to government requirements. To learn more about each service, please refer below:
Click here for the Disassembly / Reassembly service
Click here for the Free Backyard Assessment service