- Are you still delivering and installing trampolines at this time?
- Can I self-install the Springfree Trampoline?
- Do you sell spare parts for my trampoline, I don’t see anything online in your web store.
- Is my Trampoline/parts covered under warranty?
- What is your current promotion?
Are you still delivering and installing trampolines at this time?
We are still able to offer delivery with our normal delivery times applying (3-7 days - 24 hour dispatch for metro areas).
Springfree is committed to the health and safety of our customers, our team and the community at large as such we are temporarily suspending all in-person installation services.
We do however, offer a number of tools to help with successful self-installation.
- A Springfree technician can walk you through the installation process; either over-the-phone or on video chat (FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype). We’ve done a lot of these and have received great feedback from our customers. Please call 1800 586 772 and we will coordinate a day and time to help you with the install.
- You can refer to the step-by-step install instructions inside of trampoline box 1
- You can also refer to the online easy-to-use install manual that provides step-by-step instructions on how to fully assemble your trampoline. Click here to learn more.
- You may also find this blog post helpful as it includes top tips and videos on self-installation.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to navigate this situation.
Can I self-install the Springfree Trampoline?
Yes, by all means you can self-install your trampoline. Many of our customers perform self-install by using the following resources readily available for your use:
- Inside Trampoline Box #1 - step-by-step install instructions; or
- Online - easy-to-use install manual on our website that provides step-by-step instructions on how to fully assemble your trampoline. Click here to learn more.
- Call Us - A Springfree technician can walk you through the installation process, over-the-phone or video chat (FaceTime, Whatsapp, Skype). Please call 1800 586 772 and we will coordinate a day and time to help you with the install.
Do you sell spare parts for my trampoline, I don’t see anything online in your web store.
We absolutely do, just call us toll-free at 1800 586 772 and we’ll get you set up! All we need is your model and serial number to get you started.
Is my Trampoline/parts covered under warranty?
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal domestic use and service conditions, which does not include general wear and tear, burns, cuts or snags.
Our warranty period increased to 10-year coverage in September 2017. If you purchased prior to September 2017, the warranty of your trampoline will be the following:
Frame: 8 years
Mat: 2 years
Enclosure net: 2 years
Mat rods and enclosure rods: 2 years
If you purchased after September 2017, the entire trampoline will be covered for 10 years, with the exception of accessories (12 months) and the Springfree FlexBall (3 months).
Call us at 1800 586 772 and we can assist you with purchasing spare parts or lodging a warranty claim.
What is your current promotion?
Due to extremely high and unprecedented demand for our trampolines we are unable to offer a promotion at this time.