- By entering this competition you accept and agree to all terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition and submitting your video in this competition, you are agreeing to give Springfree Trampoline full publication rights of the video, and consent to publish the video on our social media and website.
- By entering this competition or submitting your video in this competition, you are agreeing to give Springfree Trampoline full consent to publish the video, including full permissions to publish the video, including any children who feature in this video. You must be the legal guardian or parent of any children featured in the video, or must submit written permission from the parent or guardian of any children featured in the video.
- Only entrants who post their video to their Facebook page with the hashtag #SpringfreeReveal and tag @Springfree Trampoline, plus email the video file to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the entry form in full are eligible to win.
- Video file size must be under 10MB to be eligible.
- The winner will be judged by Springfree Trampoline, with the best Christmas Springfree Reveal video deemed the winner based on a number of criteria (listed below).
- Judges decision is final, and discussion will not be entered into.
- The promoter of this competition is Springfree Trampoline, ABN 98108865890 of 1/60 Hoopers Road Kunda Park QLD 4556 Australia.
- Prize includes winning back the purchase cost of the Springfree Trampoline, including any delivery, accessory or installation costs paid to Springfree Trampoline Australia, for any new Springfree Trampoline order placed through Springfree Trampoline and paid in full between Saturday 1 October 2016 and Saturday 24 December 2016.
- Judging will take place on Wednesday 4 January 2017.
- The winner will be contacted via phone, then email.
- Springfree Trampoline accepts no responsibility for unclaimed prizes.
- The winner has until Wednesday 1 February 2017 to respond and claim their prize, or the prize will be void.
- Prize does not include any costs following the initial purchase of the trampoline, and initial delivery and / or installation and/or accessories purchased with the trampoline at the initial time of purchase.
- Only customers who purchased between Saturday 1 October 2016 and Saturday 24 December 2016 are eligible for this competition. Only entries submitted between Sunday 25 December 2016 and Tuesday 3 January 2017 are eligible.
- In order for us to determine you have met all the eligibility requirements of the competition, entrants must email the video from the same email address that is entered in the competition entry form.
Content Restrictions & Video Rights
By entering the competition and submitting any video content the entrant hereby warrants that he/she owns all rights in such material, and gives full publishing consent to Springfree Trampoline for the submitted video content. The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement. By submitting, the entrant agrees to release the content to Springfree Trampoline, with full permissions given to Springfree Trampoline to use and publish at will.
- The Submission must include only one jumper at a time, the Springfree must be zipped up, and not contain inappropriate material.
- The Submission must be entered by the parent or legal guardian of the child in the video or be entered with written permission from parent or legal guardian of the child. By submitting this video to Springfree Trampoline you are giving your express consent for Springfree Trampoline to share and publish this video, and are declaring you are able to legally give this permission for each and every person depicted in the video.
- Limit one entry per family.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of this giveaway and is not affiliated with this giveaway in any way.
Judging, Selection & Notification
One winner will be selected by Springfree Trampoline judges, from amongst all eligible entries received after the contest closing date of 3 January 2017. The judging of eligible entries will take place at 1/60 Hoopers Road Kunda Park QLD 4556 Australia. A panel of two judges will view all eligible entries and select one winning entry ("Best Overall Entry") based on the following criteria that best captures the excitement of a Christmas Springfree Trampoline reveal, embraces all our safe jumper rules and embodies the Springfree Trampoline vision.
- Zip it up
- Keep it safe
- One jumper at a time
- Loads of fun
- Capture that excitement!