Are you wracking your brain for the perfect gift to make your kids’ jaws drop on Christmas morning?
Get them a trampoline!
Between the incredible health benefits, safety features and overall fun, there are so many reasons a trampoline could make this Christmas the one they remember for years to come.
Here are our top 10 reasons why a trampoline is the best Christmas present for you and your kids.
- Trampolines are fun for kids of all ages! It’s hard to find a gift that your 16-year-old will love as much as your six-year-old, but a Springfree Trampoline fits the bill perfectly. Families of all sizes with kids of all ages love our safe, fun, and award-winning trampolines—even the grown-ups!
- Trampolines are great for physical health. Owning a trampoline is basically like having a kid-friendly gym in your backyard. The workout offered by an outdoor trampoline is good for cardio-vascular exercise, regulating sleep, strengthening your core and improving your mood. And all of those features benefit your kids too!
- You can use them all year—even in winter! Springfree Trampolines are designed to withstand all four seasons in the harshest conditions. You can even jump in winter! A 15-minute bounce on a chilly morning is a great way to warm up. (For best results over the holidays, pair with a steaming cup of cocoa afterward!)
- A well-made trampoline is as safe as it is fun. Springfree Trampoline’s flexible rod design leads the industry in safety and quality. In fact, Springfree Trampoline is the most awarded trampoline, with years of safety, quality and innovation behind its spring-free design.
- Your kids will be using your trampoline for years to come. Tired of shelling out big bucks for gifts that break before you’ve cleaned up the wrapping paper? Or have a rare battery type you’ll never replace? Or that the kids get bored of right away? A trampoline won’t let you down. They don’t require batteries or power sources or moving parts, and kids are great at imagining endless ways to play, from jumping competitions to choreographing bounce-driven dance routines.
- Trampolines support children’s physical development. Studies show that bouncing on the surface of a trampoline helps develop coordination and balance over a period of 12-14 weeks. Plus, low-impact jumping is a great way to build the strength of musculoskeletal system. (That’s just one reason why astronauts use trampolines to condition their bodies for space travel!)
- They’re a good excuse for fresh air. While buying the latest game system or a new tablet might seem like a good idea right now, wait until “one more level” syndrome kicks in on a beautiful spring day. If you want to get your kids off their screens and out in the backyard playing, the trampoline is a great excuse for fresh air, sunlight, and exercise.
- Trampolines are a great social activity. Even though only one person can jump on the trampoline at a time, the all-ages fun of the trampoline brings families (and friends) together. Find your own traditions for enjoying your bounce time together, from jumping competitions to high-flying photo shoots. Plus, your kids will learn important social skills by taking turns and sharing the fun.
- Bouncing beats jogging as a cardio workout. While jogging is a high-impact form of exercise that can damage your joints and wear out your cartilage, jumping on a trampoline absorbs the impact of bouncing and gives you a workout that’s easy on your skeletal system and great for your heart. In fact, just 10 minutes of jumping on a trampoline offers the same benefit as going for a 30-minute run (It just happens to be a LOT more fun!)
- Trampolines are just about indestructible. In fact, one of our customers had their neighbour’s SUV fall onto their Springfree Trampoline, and it managed to support the weight. Every Springfree Trampoline comes with a 10-year warranty, and our parts are designed to withstand millions of jump cycles, so your kids will still be having fun in Christmas 2029.