- Want to have fun getting cuddly with Koala’s? Brisbane’s favourite native animal sanctuary, Lone Pine is the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary. Meet over 130 Koala’s, get up close and personal with a Kangaroo or introduce yourself the range of Australian wildlife. This is an all-round fun family day for the whole family.
Entry is cheaper purchased via the Brisbane Visitor Information Centre on 07 3006 6290 or online here. Open seven days, 9am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-7pm Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-5pm Sunday.
Image credit: Lone Pine
- Just north of Brisbane, White Ridge Farm offers people of all ages the opportunity to visit and interact with friendly and sweet-natured animals every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am until 3pm. They have an array of farm animals such as: llamas, alpacas, a donkey, a camel, pigs, horses, cows, sheep, goats and chickens!
Image credit: White Ridge Farm
- Go back in time and visit Australia’s oldest operating railway workshop, Choo Choo! The Workshops Rail Museum is an award-winning interactive heritage and cultural experience located in North Ipswich. Take the kids through the active heritage workshops and see the state's steam fleet being restored.
Image credit: Workshops Rail Museum
- Want to take family competition to the next level? Test your skill against the each other or clock or race the kids at two awesome Go Kart venues. Sideways in Eagle Farm or Kingston Park Raceway in Logan will give you and the family hours of fun.
Image credit: Sideways Eagle Farm
- Boarding now! The Parkland Explorer will take you for a cruise through the Roma Street Parklands. This free motorised train is ran 7 days a week by volunteers, who will educate the family along way as you explore these gorgeous grounds.
Image credit: The parklands Explorer
- Have a love for golf or even Putt Putt? Take the kids to enjoy mini golf or a round of golf at Victoria Park in Herston. The premier golf course has a fantastic 18-hole course, driving range and 18-hole putt putt course that weaves around rocky terrain, swinging poles, sand and water traps and more.
Image credit: Victoria Park
- Do you have a little astronaut on your hands? Or a family member with an interest in space? Celebrate all things space and NASA with this amazing exhibition at the Queensland Museum. Journeys through humankind's exploration of space, discover the history of rocket science and space flight and learn about some of the most extraordinary accomplishments in space technology. Click the link to see exhibition dates and times.
Image credit: Queensland Museum
- Prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure! At the Treetop Challenge you and the kids will have over 100 tree top challenges across 6 huge courses to choose from. Tree Top Challenge spans across 10 acres of unspoilt natural bushland where you will experience the feeling of flying as you glide over crocodiles and Kangaroos.
Image Credit: Tree Top Challenge
- Museum of Brisbane brings Brisbane city's vibrant art, culture and history alive right in the heart of the CBD. You will find Museum of Brisbane runs educational and fun kids programs during the school holidays that will stimulate your kid’s minds for hours. Click the link to find out what sessions they offer over the coming school holidays.
Image credit: Museum of Brisbane
- As the world’s largest interactive learning display space, The Cube at QUT is designed to inspire the next generation of thinkers. The Cube offers a variety of fun, interactive and hands-on learning experiences for people of all ages.
Image credit: QUT
Springfree Trampoline holds special events throughout the year that your kids would love, too!
Find out what Springfree has happening in your city here: https://www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/events
Or, visit our Facebook listing for details: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Springfree/events/?ref=page_internal
Looking for a way to keep your kids entertained year-round? Check out our Springfree Trampoline range here!