Trampolines have come a long way since the days of the traditional trampoline, where injuries were common and the horror stories of our childhood occurred.
The introduction of Springfree Trampoline’s innovative design saw trampolines changed forever, presenting a safe option that eliminated all the impact points that cause 90% of product-related trampoline injuries.
But any outdoor activity has its risks, especially when there are no safety guidelines in play. Jumping on a trampoline is no different.
Springfree Trampoline is the World’s Safest Trampoline; and that being such, safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Introducing and enforcing safe Jumper Rules, which mirror our Safe Jumping Rules, are an important part of injury prevention, and in keeping your jumping experience safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Melbourne’s Royal Children’s Hospital trauma director, Dr Warwick Teague believes the majority of injuries occur where there are more than one kid jumping on the trampoline, “if you have multiple users on the trampoline, I would liken it to cage fighting.”
Springfree Trampoline is the World’s Safest Trampoline, and minimises the risk of product-based trampoline injuries. We highly recommend following these 5 Safe Jumping Rules to make your jump time even safer:
1. NO FLIPS: Untrained jumpers can land on their head and neck, causing serious injury.
2. ONE AT A TIME: Having a single jumper eliminates the chance of collisions and injuries. And NEVER DOUBLE-BOUNCE! This video illustrates how dangerous a double bounce can be!
3. SUPERVISE: A responsible adult should keep an eye on the jumper.
4. SAFE CLEARANCE: Keep enough space around the trampoline (we recommend 1.5 metres) to allow room for the net to flex out. It’s also important to have safe overhead clearance of 6m.
5. KEEP IT LOCKED: Zipping the net when the trampoline is not being used will keep unwanted jumpers away.
Safe backyard play is a priority for Springfree Trampoline, and our revolutionary design has changed the way trampolines work by eliminating the impact areas that cause 90% of all product-related injuries. How?
✔ No springs to pinch and trap little hands and feet
✔ Hidden frame that sits well below the jumping surface – making it impossible to hit
✔ SoftEdge™ technology mat that’s 30 times more shock-absorbent than pads
✔ FlexiNet™ enclosure and net rods that cushion jumpers and prevent falls