Imagine bringing home the benefits of therapy while having fun! From sensory stimulation to encouraging socialisation and family bonding, the benefits of bouncing for those with special needs are well documented.
At Springfree Trampoline we believe that every child should have the opportunity to harness the benefits of bouncing – in the safest possible way – and we reward our partners for supporting our goal of reducing the number of trampoline related injuries.Join our Health Professionals Program and earn real rewards
Our Health Professionals Program is a great way to earn or raise money for a specific project or piece of equipment. Every time one of your clients purchases a Springfree Trampoline using your unique referral code your organisation will earn a $140 reward. Alternatively you can organise with us to have this applied to your clients Springfree Trampoline purchase.
Our Health Professionals Program is available to therapy and health service providers, not-for-profit organisations and registered charities.We’ll help you spread the word!
The Springfree Trampoline team will work with you to help spread the word to your community by providing you with a personalised Tool Kit which includes newsletter insertions, website links, banners, Facebook posts and more! All this will help you make the most of our partnership and reap the rewards.How does it work?
Start earning rewards in just 3 simple steps:
- Register your interest HERE to join our Health Professionals Program. One of our Springfree Team members will be in touch to submit your application.
- Once you have partnered with us, we will send your formal agreement, unique referral code and personalised Toolkit.
- Now you’re ready to start sharing your unique referral code with your community to start earning those reward dollars.
- Registration to the Health Professionals program is strictly limited and subject to approval from Springfree™ Trampoline. We reserve the right assess applicants in-line with criteria in keeping with the aims of the program.
- All registrations are subject to terms and conditions as contained in the Health Professionals Agreement document issued to program participants.
Sharon Terechow tells us what her family loves about their Springfree™ Trampoline….
Rest assured you’re recommending The World’s Safest Trampoline
Research shows that the revolutionary Springfree Trampoline design reduces product related injuries by 90%.
Take a look at our research databank and you’ll understand why Springfree™ Trampoline Partners can have confidence when recommending a Springfree™ Trampoline knowing that you are referring the world’s safest trampoline!