STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOOR
Unlike many retailers, Springfree conveniently delivers directly to you - no more struggling with big heavy boxes in your car or trailer!
Once your web store order has been successfully received we will endeavour to contact you within the next two business days to confirm your delivery details and let you know some additional delivery information BEFORE we dispatch your new Springfree Trampoline.
Once we have made contact we will release your order for dispatch processing. Springfree Trampoline will email you your Notification of Dispatch which lets you know your trampoline is on board for delivery.
Delivery timeframe is estimated within 3-5 business days from the date you receive the Notification of Dispatch.
Alternatively, please feel free to call us as soon as possible to confirm your web store order on 1800 123 204 on Monday – Friday 9am - 4pm and on weekends between 10am – 3pm, quoting your order number
The applicable freight will depend on where you live. When you purchase through our secure online webshop or by phone, the system will automatically advise which cost applies to you based on your locality and postcode.
• Zone 1 - $70
• Zone 2 - $95
• Zone 3 - $135
• Zone 4 - $220
If you have a large vehicle with a minimum of 1.8m of internal space or trailer and a couple of strong mates, you can opt to pick up from one of the Springfree™ Trampoline Distribution Centres. To ensure we have the model you're after, please call one of our friendly consultants on 1800 586 772. You're then free to continue with your order by phone or via our secure webshop online. Your choice of depots include:
- Oakleigh South, Victoria
- Gladesville, New South Wales
- Kunda Park, Queensland
IMPORTANT PICK UP DETAILS:
• Please be advised, due to OH&S Regulations, Springfree staff members are unable to assist in lifting boxes above shoulder height, so roof racks are not an acceptable means of transporting a trampoline.
• An appropriate vehicle must be utilised for pick-ups (ie van, car with trailer)
• If you are planning on using your own vehicle, the boxes are 1.8m in length, and there needs to be enough internal space to accomodate this size. Please note our trampolines come in 2-3 boxes depending on the model size.
• The trampoline must be strapped appropriately if using a trailer, and must comply with state transit laws.
• If you are unsure whether your vehicle meets the requirements, please contact our friendly consultants on 1800 586 772
SOME OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Freight to rural areas is only to the nearest town freight depot
• For security of your new Springfree™ Trampoline , please make sure you have someone home to receive the goods and sign for them
• If you cannot be home, you may instruct us to leave the goods at your home without signing, however Springfree will take no responsibility for the security of unsigned goods once we leave your premises.
• The Springfree™ Trampoline boxes are heavy, and we advise you to seek assistance in moving them.
• Springfree™ Trampoline reserves the right to review and amend any freight selection at its sole discretion.